At Factor Funding, we work with a number of amazing staffing companies. And while we try our best to give up-to-date staffing industry news and tips, we're excited to share some of the top bloggers in the community with our readers.
Earlier this month, Factor Funding asked our fans to submit their favorite staffing blogs so we could share them with our community. Let's meet them.
Meet the Staffing Bloggers
1. HireRabbit Blog: HireRabbit allows staffing agencies to find top talent by utilizing Facebook and mobile sites. They believe in harnessing the power of social media and mobile to connect companies with stellar candidates. Their blog offers plenty of actionable tips and tricks to make it far in the recruiting and staffing industry.
2. Liberty Staffing: Liberty Staffing offers permanent and temporary staffing services for businesses. And while they are already in the staffing space, their blog gives readers a behind the scene look at the staffing world. Businesses and candidates alike can take away key tips from the Liberty Staffing blog.
3. Scott's Blog: Scott's Blog is the brainchild of Wintrip Consultant Group and written by their found, Scott Wintrip. His company puts a focus on eliminating hiring delays so that companies can always find the talent they need to succeed. Scott's blog offers excellent thought leadership from someone with years of experience in the industry.
4. Recruiting Daily: If you need to find something related to staffing or recruiting, this is the place to be. With a network over 100,000 strong, Recruiting Daily is an industry leader. The blog is focused on community and sharing information, so you will find plenty of information from many important figures in the staffing community.
5. Ere Media: Ere Media was originally set up as a place for recruiters to gather and share information. Over the years it has evolved into an impressive network of staffing and recruiting information. It has become a must-read source for recruiting professionals, and boasts over 200,000 monthly visitors.
If you have a staffing blog you'd like to see added to this list, sound off in the comments below.